Dirty, Sexy History is already a terrific way to burn lots of time, but have you ever wished you could listen to it while you’re cleaning, driving, or pretending to work? (It’s called being efficient, thanks)
We’ve got your back. For our readers who prefer to to listen to their history, DSH has a brand new podcast streaming now where we talk about all the same things we cover here, with added segments drawing parallels between current events and things that happened in the past.
We’ll still be posting new articles here, of course! But the podcast is a companion to the blog with a slightly different angle (and a mellow Midwestern accent), so we do hope you’ll check it out.
Listen and subscribe now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, Breaker, Anchor, Pocket Casts, Scribd, and RadioPublic
Episode 2.6. The Gilded Edge with Dr Catherine Prendergast – Dirty Sexy History
- Episode 2.6. The Gilded Edge with Dr Catherine Prendergast
- Episode 2.5. The Women’s House of Detention
- Episode 2.4. Before We Were Trans: Gender Nonconformity in History with Dr Kit Heyam
- Episode 2.3. The Real Stede Bonnet with Jeremy Moss
- Episode 2.2: Secrets and Scandals of Regency Britain with Violet Fenn