Dirty, Sexy History is already a terrific way to burn lots of time, but have you ever wished you could listen to it while you’re cleaning, driving, or pretending to work? (It’s called being efficient, thanks)
We’ve got your back. For our readers who prefer to to listen to their history, DSH has a brand new podcast streaming now where we talk about all the same things we cover here, with added segments drawing parallels between current events and things that happened in the past.
We’ll still be posting new articles here, of course! But the podcast is a companion to the blog with a slightly different angle (and a mellow Midwestern accent), so we do hope you’ll check it out.
Listen and subscribe now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, Breaker, Anchor, Pocket Casts, Scribd, and RadioPublic
Episode 33: Gunpowder Toothpaste. 10 Surprising Victorian Beauty Trends – Dirty Sexy History
- Episode 33: Gunpowder Toothpaste. 10 Surprising Victorian Beauty Trends
- Episode 32: “The Poor Whores’ Petition” and the Shrove Tuesday Riots of 1668
- Episode 31: Lola Montez Part Two. When Lola Met Ludwig
- Episode 30: The Life, Death, and Afterlife of Claude Duval
- Episode 29: The Legend of Lola Montez (Part 1)